Our Consultations are Completely Confidential
First Choice Pregnancy Services is a safe place to ask questions and find answers. We realize you are taking a big step in contacting us, and you can be confident our conversations and your test results remain private.
Our services are always free of charge and offered at no obligation.
Facts Often Overlooked
- The Mayo Clinic suggests that women who use hormonal contraceptives for a minimum of 4 years before their first full-term pregnancy have a 52% higher risk of developing breast cancer.
- Women who use a hormonal contraceptive for more than 5 yrs are more likely to develop cervical cancer.
- Every time you have sex, you’re 4 times more likely to get an STD than you are to get pregnant.
- Before the sexual revolution and “The Pill,” there were known to be 5 sexually transmitted diseases. Today there are more than 30.
- No contraception provides 100% protection.
- Many of the STDs you can get through vaginal sex can also be spread through oral sex.
Do You Have Questions?
There is a lot to know about sex, contraception, STDs, pregnancy, and more. Sometimes you need someone to talk to. If you have questions and feel you have no one to confide in, we are here for you. Let our medical team answer your questions factually and without judgment.
When you need another opinion, you want to know there’s someone you can trust. Our staff carefully listens and asks questions to learn more about your situation. We’re here to help you get information and explore your options.
We also have additional resources and referrals to other organizations that provide assistance. You are not alone. Our staff is trained to help you locate the resources and benefits you may need.
Please stop by First Choice Pregnancy Services at your convenience. An appointment isn’t necessary, and walk-ins are always welcome.